A Space Cat Shirt for
This Womens Space Cat Shirt features Luna, a Moon cat made of stars. Channel your inner Moon cat spirit in this super soft, tri blend cotton graphic T-shirt. Featuring contrast sleeves, for a pop of color, this v-neck shirt has style and comfort. Color palette for this item was chosen by our Revival Ink VIP club members! Want more space shirts? Check out the Celestial Winter Collection.
Looking for a unique gift? Get one for you and one for a friend, and get free shipping. Orders over $70 ship free. Shop more womens graphic T-shirts here.
• Illustrated, and Hand-printed in Seattle with eco-friendly, water-based inks.
• Printed on a semi-fitted Women’s V-neck shirt with a relaxed style.
The way a shirt feels is super important, softness is a huge factor in selecting fabrics for our prints. This sweatshirt is no exception. The print has a soft feel as well, thanks to the water-based inks we use.
Aqua blue shirt with a black otter print.
• Pre-washed cotton blend, for minimal shrinkage.
• Made of Tri-blend fabric: 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon.
• Available in Womens sizes Small – 2XL. Model is wearing a size Small.
• What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
To keep your items looking amazing, turn inside out, machine wash cold, and hang dry or tumble dry low in the dryer.
About Revival Ink
My name is Tara. I illustrated this Coffee Otter Women’s T-shirt just for you. I love capturing nature in a whimsical way. Revival Ink is “reviving” the art of handmade. Taking time to draw the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink shirt, your originality is recognized. You are unique. Revival Ink makes shirts for the Wild at Heart.
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.” – Tara Smith