* Women’s regular fit sweatshirt with off shoulder neckline, front kangaroo pocket, and long sleeves.
* Wanderlust Sweatshirt neck and pocket edges have a raw-hem finish for a cool retro appeal.
* Features 2×1 rib for cuffs and bottom band.
* Illustrated, and Hand-printed in Seattle with non-toxic, water-based inks.
* Low-impact yarn dyed, fabric washed for a super soft hand.
* Made from Eco Fleece: 50% Polyester (6.25% Recycled), 46% Cotton (6.25% Organic), 4% Natural Rayon.
* To extend wear: Machine wash cold, inside-out, tumble dry low.
* Color: Burgundy sweatshirt with a navy blue Wanderlust print.
* WOMENS SIZES Small – Xlarge.
* View the size chart photo for additional info and measurements.
* What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
Ordering is easy. Just click the add to cart button on the right and purchase with a credit card or PayPal and I’ll have your shirt on the way in no time!
WHAT CUSTOMER WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM HAVE TO SAY:
“Love this shirt, comfortable and cute. thank-you so much!” – Andrea O.
=============== ABOUT REVIVAL INK ===========================
My name is Tara. I illustrated this Wanderlust sweatshirt just for you. I love making art inspired by animals and nature. Revival Ink is about “reviving” the art of handmade. Taking time to draw all the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink tee, your originality is recognized. You are unique. Let the Revival Begin!
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.” – Tara Smith