* Illustrated, and hand-printed in Seattle with eco-friendly water-based inks.
* Pre-washed, and pre-shrunk.
* Made from Poly-Cotton (50% Polyester / 50% Combed-Cotton).
* T shirt Fabric weight is 3.7 oz/yd.
* Color is a blue shirt with a green octopus Space Needle print.
* WOMENS SIZES Small though 2Xlarge.
* View the size chart photo for additional info and measurements.
* What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
Ordering is easy. Just click the add to cart button and purchase with a credit card or PayPal and I’ll have your shirt on the way in no time!
What customers who bought this item have to say:
“My sister loved this!!” – Aletha C.
“Maybe the coolest shirt I bought this year! Thanks for the great service.”
– Heather B.
=============== ABOUT REVIVAL INK ===========================
My name is Tara. I created this Seattle octopus T shirt just for you. I love making art with animals and nature. Revival Ink is about “reviving” the art of handmade. Taking time to draw all the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink tee, your originality is recognized. You are unique.
Let the Revival Begin!
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.” – Tara Smith