This Seattle Octopus Kids Shirt is
This Seattle Octopus kids shirt is perfect for Seattle Seahawks or Seattle Sounders fans! A cute graphic tee featuring the Northwest’s giant octopus hugging the Space Needle. Makes a nice Seattle gift or souvenir for girls or boys. Show your Seattle love with this Blue and Green fan gear.
Part of the Funny Animals Collection, you’ll love this cute kids shirt for school or play. Kids can’t get enough of these whimsical designs. Smiles Guaranteed.
The Seattle Octopus graphic is also available on Womens shirts, and mens tees, Want more cool youth T-shirts? Shop all kids graphic tees and see why Revival Ink is the best place for cute childrens tee shirts.
Illustrated, and Hand-printed in Seattle with eco-friendly, water-based inks. Printed on Toddler size and Kids Youth size T-shirts.
The way a shirt feels is super important, softness is a huge factor in selecting fabrics for our prints. This shirt is no exception. The print has a soft feel as well, thanks to the water-based inks we use.
Kids royal blue t-shirt with a green Seattle Octopus print.
• Pre-washed cotton blend, for minimal shrinkage.
• Printed on Hanes Eco Smart Comfort Blend tee. 50% cotton, 50% recycled polyester.
• Topstitched ribbed collar, double-needle hem sleeves.
• CPSIA compliant- tracking label in sideseam.
• Available in UNISEX toddler sizes 2T, 4T, and 5/6 as well as youth sizes S (6-7), M (8-9), L (10-12).
• Click the Size Chart Tab above to view measurements. This style fits larger than the Girls Fitted Kids Shirts, compare sizes here.
• What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
To keep your items looking amazing, turn inside out, machine wash cold, and hang dry or tumble dry low in the dryer.
About Revival Ink
My name is Tara. I illustrated this Seattle Octopus kids shirt just for you. I love capturing nature in a whimsical way. Revival Ink is reviving the art of handmade. Taking time to draw the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink shirt, your originality is recognized. You are unique. Revival Ink makes shirts for the Wild at Heart.
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.”
– Tara Smith