This leaning tower of Panda
This panda mens zip hoodie makes a cheerful mens gift. Featuring a toppling stack of pandas, this hooded sweatshirt will make you smile. This leaning tower of Panda just lost one! Its Panda-monium!
You’ll love this lightweight zip up hoodie. It layers well under a jacket, and is perfect over T shirts. A blue triblend unisex hoodie that’s a great fit for both men and women alike. Our unique handmade graphic zipper hoodies make great gifts for men year-round. Shop more mens graphic zip up hoodies.
* Panda hoodie is hand printed in Seattle with eco friendly, water-based inks.
* Graphic is screen printed on a zip up hoodie with no ties, natural color zipper tape, and brushed nickel zipper.
* Zipper hoodie made of Tri blend cotton: 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon.
* This is a lightweight zip up sweatshirt, made of T shirt weight material.
The way a shirt feels is super important, softness is a huge factor in selecting fabrics for our prints. This sweatshirt is no exception. The print has a soft feel as well, thanks to the water based inks we use.
Heathered blue zip up hoodie with a black pandas print.
* Pre-washed cotton blend, for minimal shrinkage.
* Unisex sizes Xsmall – 2XL. View size chart tab for more info.
* This is a UNISEX style, so women should go down one size.
* MENS Model is wearing a size Medium. WOMENS Model is wearing size small.
* What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
To keep your items looking amazing, turn inside out, machine wash cold, and hang dry or tumble dry low in the dryer.
About Revival Ink
My name is Tara. I illustrated this panda hoodie just for you. Revival Ink is about “reviving” the art of handmade. Taking time to draw all the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink tee, your originality is recognized. You are unique. Let the Revival Begin!
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.” – Tara Smith