This Panda Girls Graphic Tee is
Looking for a fun gift for girls? This panda girls graphic tee is perfect! Cute kids clothes like this funny kids T-shirt are great for school or play. Featuring a toppling stack of pandas, this cool kids shirt is made from 100 percent purple cotton that’s comfy and soft.
Part of the Funny Animals Collection, featuring all kinds of silly creatures on childrens tees. Kids can’t get enough of these whimsical designs. Smiles Guaranteed. Panda design is also available on Womens v-neck shirts, tank tops, and hoodies. Want more cool youth T shirts? Shop all kids graphic tees and see why Revival Ink is the best place for cute animal shirts.
Illustrated, and Hand-printed in Seattle with eco-friendly, water-based inks. Printed on Toddler size and Kids Youth size T-shirts.
The way a shirt feels is super important, softness is a huge factor in selecting fabrics for our prints. This shirt is no exception. The print has a soft feel as well, thanks to the water-based inks we use.
Girls Purple Kids shirt with a black panda print.
• Pre-washed cotton, for minimal shrinkage.
• Rabbit Skins 100% combed ringspun cotton fine jersey tee 4.5 oz.
• Topstitched ribbed collar, double-needle hem sleeves.
• CPSIA compliant- tracking label in sideseam.
• Available in GIRLS youth sizes: S (7-8), M (10-12), and L (14).
• For Baby & Toddler sizes through 5/6 see the panda toddler tee.
• Click the Size Chart Tab above to view measurements. This style fits tighter than the Unisex Kids Shirts, compare sizes here.
• What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
To keep your items looking amazing, turn inside out, machine wash cold, and hang dry or tumble dry low in the dryer.
About Revival Ink
My name is Tara. I illustrated this Panda Girls T-shirt just for you. I love capturing nature in a whimsical way. Revival Ink is reviving the art of handmade. Taking time to draw the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink shirt, your originality is recognized. You are unique. Revival Ink makes shirts for the Wild at Heart.
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.”
– Tara Smith