This Octopus Kids Graphic Tee is
This funny kids t-shirt is a great Birthday gift for girls or boys. This octopus kids graphic tee features an octopus pretending to be a shark! With his toothy grin, this octopus is sure to make them smile.
Part of the Funny Animals Collection, you’ll love these cool kids tees for school or play. Kids can’t get enough of these whimsical designs. Smiles Guaranteed.
This delightful design is available on mens tees as well. Want more cute childrens tee shirts? Shop all kids graphic tees and see why Revival Ink is the best place for cute animal shirts.
Illustrated, and Hand-printed in Seattle with eco-friendly, water-based inks. Printed on Toddler size and Kids Youth size T-shirts.
The way a shirt feels is super important, softness is a huge factor in selecting fabrics for our prints. This shirt is no exception. The print has a soft feel as well, thanks to the water-based inks we use.
A turquoise blue T-shirt with a black octopus print.
• Pre-washed cotton blend, for minimal shrinkage.
• Printed on Hanes Eco Smart Comfort Blend tee. 50% cotton, 50% recycled polyester.
• Topstitched ribbed collar, double-needle hem sleeves.
• CPSIA compliant- tracking label in side seam.
• Available in UNISEX youth sizes XS (4-5), S (6-7), M (8-9), L (10-12). The boy in photos is wearing size Medium.
• Click the Size Chart Tab above to view measurements. This style fits larger than the Girls Fitted Kids Shirts, compare sizes here.
• What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
To keep your items looking amazing, turn inside out, machine wash cold, and hang dry or tumble dry low in the dryer.
About Revival Ink
My name is Tara. I illustrated this Funny Octopus Shirt just for you. I love capturing nature in a whimsical way. Revival Ink is reviving the art of handmade. Taking time to draw the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink shirt, your originality is recognized. You are unique. Revival Ink makes shirts for the Wild at Heart.
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.”
– Tara Smith