* Illustrated, and hand screen printed in Seattle with non-toxic, water-based inks.
* A semi-fitted womens v-neck shirt with a rounded bottom, and beautiful drape.
* T shirt is made of 4.7 oz. Tri blend cotton fabric: 50% polyester, 25% combed ringspun cotton, 25% rayon.
* Pre-washed, and pre-shrunk.
* Machine wash cold, inside out. Tumble dry low or med.
* Available in 2 colors: Spring Green with black ink, or Dark Green Heather with mint ink.
* Deer shirt fits youth size girls age 12-14 as well. (size XS).
* What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
Womens Sizes: XS (0-2 or youth) Small (4-6), Med (8-10), Large (12-14), XL (16-18) 2XL (20-22).
See size chart photo for measurements.
Ordering is easy. Just click the add to cart button and purchase with a credit card or PayPal and I’ll have your shirt on the way in no time!
WHAT CUSTOMER WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM HAVE TO SAY:
The shirts are cute and they are very soft. I think it’s going to be really comfy. – Sophie.
=============== ABOUT REVIVAL INK ===========================
My name is Tara. I created this deer and birds T shirt just for you. I love making art with animals and nature. Revival Ink is about “reviving” the art of handmade. Taking time to draw all the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink tee, your originality is recognized. You are unique.
Let the Revival Begin!
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.” – Tara Smith