This women graphic tank top, is a racerback tank top that comes in plus size. Makes a fun, nautical, beach tank top. A narwhal beach graphic tank to get you in the mood for ocean adventures. Wear on a boat, as a Yoga tank top, workout tank, or Lounge top.
A narwhal is a whale with a giant tooth that works like a magical unicorn horn. Do you need a cute and comfy tank to show your love of narwhals? Yes! With two baby narwhals touching horns, and forming the shape of a heart its pure magic love. Get one for the magic lady in your life.
Tank features a flattering a-line shape, a slightly rounded bottom, and beautiful drape. Layers well under hoodies and cardigans too. Pairs great with leggings!
* Illustrated, and Hand-printed in Seattle with eco friendly, water-based inks.
* Racerback tank top made with Tri Blend.
(50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon).
* Polyester retains shape and elasticity; Cotton lends both comfort and durability; Rayon makes for a unique texture and beautiful drape.
* 4.3 oz. Racerback, semi-fitted tank top. Pre-washed, and pre-shrunk.
* To extend wear, machine wash in cold water, dry on low heat.
* Color is an turquoise blue tank with a black narwhal print.
* Available in WOMENS SIZES XSmall – 2XL. Please view the size chart photo for info.
* What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
Ordering is easy. Just click the add to cart button on the right and purchase with a credit card or PayPal and I’ll have your shirt on the way in no time!
WHAT CUSTOMER WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM HAVE TO SAY:
Super cute and comfy. Love it! Thank you !!
=============== ABOUT REVIVAL INK ===========================
My name is Tara. I illustrated this narwhal tank top just for you. Revival Ink is about “reviving” the art of handmade. Taking time to draw all the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink tee, your originality is recognized. You are unique.
Let the Revival Begin!
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.” – Tara Smith