This narwhal sibling shirt set makes a fun kids gift. A shirt set with a big brother or big sister shirt, as well as a matching little sister or little brother shirt. Get a cute baby tee, plus a kids youth shirt featuring a best buddies narwhal print on each shirt.
A narwhal is a whale with a giant tooth that works like a magical unicorn horn. Do you need a cute and comfy tee to show your love of narwhals? Yes! With two baby narwhals touching horns, and forming the shape of a heart its pure magic love. Narwhals are the unicorns of the sea.
* Hand-printed in Seattle with non-toxic, water-based inks.
* Set contains 2 Narwhal graphic tees: you can choose any kids size for each tee from baby sizes, toddler sizes, and kids youth sizes.
* Baby and toddler shirts are printed on 100% combed ringspun cotton jersey tees, 4.5 oz.
* Kids youth sizes are printed on an Eco Smart Comfort Blend tee. 50% cotton, 50% recycled polyester.
* Both tees are pre-washed, and pre-shrunk.
* CPSIA compliant- tracking label in sideseam.
* Baby and toddler size tees are a Turquoise blue shirt with a black narwhals print.
* Kids youth size tees are a teal blue shirt with a black narwhals print.
* What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
* To extend wear, machine wash cold, inside out. Tumble dry low or med.
Shirts available in baby sizes 3-6 months, 6-12 months, toddler sizes 2T, 4T, and 5/6.
Kids Youth shirt sizes S-L. See size chart photos for exact measurements.
Ordering is easy. Just click the add to cart button and purchase with a credit card or PayPal and I’ll have your shirt on the way in no time!
=============== ABOUT REVIVAL INK ===========================
My name is Tara. I created this narwhal T shirt set just for you. I love making art with animals and nature. Revival Ink is about “reviving” the art of handmade. Taking time to draw all the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink tee, your originality is recognized. You are unique.
Let the Revival Begin!
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.” – Tara Smith