This Moon Phases zip hoodie is
This moon phases zip hoodie is a classic space themed sweatshirt that will soon become your go-to. A lightweight black zip up hoodie featuring a unique hand drawn illustration of each moon phase going down the front of the sweatshirt.
Part of our Celestial Winter Collection this versatile style will keep you looking sharp, and feeling comfy. You’ll love this lightweight zip up hoodie, its perfect for layering in all seasons. Best of all, this unisex hoodie has a great fit for both men and women alike, you’ll want to get matching ones! Shop unique handmade hoodies by Revival Ink, and see why we are the best place for cool sweatshirts.
• Moon phase hoodie is hand printed in Seattle with eco-friendly, water-based inks.
• Graphic is screen printed on a zip up hoodie with no ties, natural color zipper tape, and brushed nickel zipper.
• This is a lightweight zip up sweatshirt, made of T-shirt weight material.
The way a shirt feels is super important, softness is a huge factor in selecting fabrics for our prints. This sweatshirt is no exception. The print has a soft feel as well, thanks to the water based inks we use.
Heathered dark green zip up hoodie with a blue unicorn seahorse print.
• Pre-washed cotton blend, for minimal shrinkage.
• Zipper hoodie made of Tri blend cotton: 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon.
• Unisex sizes Xsmall – 2XL. View size chart tab for more info.
• This is a UNISEX style, so women should go down one size.
• MENS Model is wearing a size Medium. WOMENS Model is wearing size small.
• What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
To keep your items looking amazing, turn inside out, machine wash cold, and hang dry or tumble dry low in the dryer.
About Revival Ink
My name is Tara. I illustrated this Moon Phases Zip Hoodie just for you. I love capturing nature in a whimsical way. Revival Ink is reviving the art of handmade. Taking time to draw the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink shirt, your originality is recognized. You are unique. Revival Ink makes shirts for the Wild at Heart.
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.”
– Tara Smith