Explore the moons &
This Moon phases cat sweatshirt shows a curious space cat made of stars, looking up in wonder at the moon’s magic. She wants to play, but is it just a phase? Strut your stuff, looking sophisticated, yet playful in this feminine, cozy, and versatile, sweatshirt. Featuring a wide neck that can be worn pulled off the shoulder for a hint of flirt.
Part of the Celestial Winter Collection, to keep you warm on chilly Winter nights. Looking for the perfect holiday gift? Shop more Revival Ink Womens graphic sweatshirts, and gift one too! Get free shipping on all orders of two or more.
* Illustrated, and Hand-printed in Seattle with eco-friendly, water-based inks.
* Printed on a Women’s relaxed fit cat sweatshirt with wide ribbed cuffs and waistband. Made by Bella Canvas, a sweatshop free and eco-conscious company.
The way a shirt feels is super important, softness is a huge factor in selecting fabrics for our prints. This sweatshirt is no exception. The print has a soft feel as well, thanks to the water based inks we use.
Women’s heather gray sweatshirt with navy blue contrast sleeves, and a black moon phase cat print.
* Pre-washed cotton blend, for minimal shrinkage.
* Fleece made from 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
* Available in Womens sizes small – 2XL. Model is wearing size small.
* What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
To keep your items looking amazing, turn inside out, machine wash cold, and hang dry or tumble dry low in the dryer.
About Revival Ink
My name is Tara. I illustrated this moon phases cat sweatshirt just for you. Revival Ink is about “reviving” the art of handmade. Taking time to draw all the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink tee, your originality is recognized. You are unique. Let the Revival Begin!
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.” – Tara Smith