• Illustrated, and hand printed in Seattle with non-toxic, water-based inks.
• Bear printed on a crew neck tee featuring soft tri blend fabrication, and a modern fit.
• T shirt made of 50% poly, 25% combed and ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon. 3.8 oz weight.
• To extend wear, wash inside out in cold water, tumble dry low.
• No shrinkage.
• Color is a blue heather shirt with a white beard bear print.
• Mens, Unisex sizes Small – 3XLarge.
* View the size chart photo for measurements and additional info on sizing. Body width is the width of the shirt when laid flat, half of your chest circumference.
* What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
* This is a UNISEX style, so women should go down one size. For most men, these tees are fitted. If you don’t want it hugging your body, I suggest going up a size.
Ordering is easy. Just click the add to cart button and purchase with a credit card or PayPal and I’ll have your shirt on the way in no time!
WHAT CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM HAVE TO SAY:
“Super quick shipping, product was just as I hoped. Will buy from again.” – Tony S.
=============== ABOUT REVIVAL INK ===========================
My name is Tara. I illustrated this Beard Bear shirt just for you. I love making art inspired by animals and nature. Revival Ink is about “reviving” the art of handmade. Taking time to draw all the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink tee, your originality is recognized. You are unique. Let the Revival Begin!
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.” – Tara Smith