This Space Fox Kids Shirt is
Your kids will be jumping up and down for a family hike or camping trip when they’re wearing these nature-themed shirts! The fox print creatively blends together geometry with realistic details for a unique and stylish look. With its energetic theme, it would make it a great gift for a little one who loves adventures in the great outdoors.
Part of the Celestial Collection, you’ll love this cute kids shirt for school or play. Kids can’t get enough of these whimsical designs. Smiles Guaranteed.
We offer grown-up shirts in the same style, so you can complete the look for the whole family: Womens shirts, zip-up hoodies, and mens tees. Want more nature-inspired T-shirts? Shop all kids tees and see why Revival Ink is the best place for fun wildlife shirts.
Illustrated, and Hand-printed in Seattle with eco-friendly, water-based inks. Printed on Toddler size and Kids Youth size T-shirts.
The way a shirt feels is super important, softness is a huge factor in selecting fabrics for our prints. This shirt is no exception. The print has a soft feel as well, thanks to the water-based inks we use.
Navy Blue Kids shirt with a white space fox print.
• Pre-washed cotton blend, for minimal shrinkage.
• Printed on Cotton tri blend: 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon jersey.
• CPSIA compliant- tracking label in side seam.
• Available in UNISEX youth sizes XS (4-5) S (6-7), M (8-9), L (10-12). 6-year-old boy in photos is wearing size Small.
• Click the Size Chart Tab above to view measurements. This style fits larger than the Girls Fitted Kids Shirts, compare sizes here.
• What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
To keep your items looking amazing, turn inside out, machine wash cold, and hang dry or tumble dry low in the dryer.
About Revival Ink
My name is Tara. I illustrated this fox T-shirt just for you. I love capturing nature in a whimsical way. Revival Ink is reviving the art of handmade. Taking time to draw the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink shirt, your originality is recognized. You are unique. Revival Ink makes shirts for the Wild at Heart.
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.”
– Tara Smith