This Hedgehog Girls Tee is
A fun gift for girls, this hedgehog graphic tee is cute kids clothes! This funny kids T-shirt is a cool kids shirt for school or play. Featuring a zany hedgehog stack on a bike.
Part of the Funny Animals Collection, you’ll love this cute kids shirt for school or play. Kids can’t get enough of these whimsical designs. Smiles Guaranteed. Hedgehog design is also available on Womens shirts, hoodie sweatshirts, and mens tees, Want more childrens tee shirts? Shop all kids graphic tees and see why Revival Ink is the best place for cute animal shirts.
Illustrated, and Hand-printed in Seattle with eco-friendly, water-based inks. Printed on Toddler and Kids Youth size T-shirts.
The way a shirt feels is super important, softness is a huge factor in selecting fabrics for our prints. This shirt is no exception. The print has a soft feel as well, thanks to the water-based inks we use.
Girls blue t shirt with a black hedgehogs print.
• Pre-washed cotton blend, for minimal shrinkage.
• Rabbit Skins 100% combed ringspun cotton fine jersey tee 4.5 oz.
• Topstitched ribbed collar, double-needle hem sleeves.
• CPSIA compliant- tracking label in sideseam.
• Available in GIRLS youth sizes: S (7-8), M (10-12), and L (14).
• For Baby & Toddler sizes through 5/6 see the hedgehog toddler tee.
• Click the Size Chart Tab above to view measurements. This style fits tighter then the Unisex Kids Shirts, compare sizes here.
• What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
To keep your items looking amazing, turn inside out, machine wash cold, and hang dry or tumble dry low in the dryer.
About Revival Ink
My name is Tara. I illustrated this Girls Hedgehog Shirt just for you. I love capturing nature in a whimsical way. Revival Ink is reviving the art of handmade. Taking time to draw the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink shirt, your originality is recognized. You are unique. Revival Ink makes shirts for the Wild at Heart.
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.”
– Tara Smith