This Ladies Bird Feather Tank Top makes a nice gift for women. A tri blend cotton bird shirt that’s soft and comfy, its a great lounge top, Yoga top, or work-out tank.
Come fly away with me! Instead of the traditional BIRD with feathers, this is a FEATHER with birds! This graphic tank represents metamorphosis, growing, changing, and flying away from the nest. An inspirational and clever tank for you to wear on your next adventure.
Tank features a flattering a-line shape, a slightly rounded bottom, and beautiful drape. Layers well under hoodies and cardigans too. Pairs great with leggings! To view our braided leggings click here.
* Illustrated, and Hand-printed in Seattle with eco friendly, water-based inks.
* Racerback tank top made with Tri Blend.
(50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon).
* Polyester retains shape and elasticity; Cotton lends both comfort and durability; Rayon makes for a unique texture and beautiful drape.
* 4.3 oz. Racerback, semi-fitted tank top. Pre-washed, and pre-shrunk.
* To extend wear, machine wash in cold water, dry on low heat.
* Color is a dark gray heather tank with a white bird feather print.
* Available in WOMENS SIZES XSmall – 2XL. Please view the size chart photo for info.
* What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
Payment: PayPal and credit cards through Etsy’s direct checkout.
Shipping: US orders typically arrive in 2-8 days by USPS standard post.
Refunds/Exchanges: No refunds, but we do exchange for store credit.
–see policy tab above for additional payment, shipping, and refund details–
=============== ABOUT REVIVAL INK ===========================
My name is Tara. I illustrated this bird feather tank top just for you. Revival Ink is about “reviving” the art of handmade. Taking time to draw all the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink tee, your originality is recognized. You are unique.
Let the Revival Begin!
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.” – Tara Smith