This Dandelion organic cotton hoodie is lightweight, and perfect for layering, it will become your go-to hoodie for chilly evenings. See the rest of our lightweight graphic zip up hoodies.
* Hand printed in Seattle with non-toxic, water-based inks.
* Zip up hood with no ties; natural color zipper tape; brushed nickel zipper.
* Hoodie made with eco-heather: a blend of organic cotton, recycled polyester, and natural rayon.
* Low-impact yarn dyed, fabric washed for a super soft feel.
* No shrinkage. T shirt weight material.
* Color is a Dark Gray hoodie with a white dandelion print.
* Unisex sizes Xsmall – 2XL. View the size chart photo for additional info and measurements.
* This is a UNISEX style, so women should go down one size.
* What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
Ordering is easy. Just click the add to cart button and purchase with a credit card or PayPal and I’ll have your shirt on the way in no time!
WHAT CUSTOMER WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM HAVE TO SAY:
“Adorable sweatshirt is of a great quality! I’ve already gotten compliments on it. Love it!” – Laura W.
“Very fast shipping, love this comfortable lightweight sweatshirt (more like t shirt material). Thanks!”
=============== ABOUT REVIVAL INK ===========================
Dandelion seeds blowing in the breeze, reminds me of Spring when I was a kid. My name is Tara. I illustrated this dandelion hoodie just for you. I love making art inspired by animals and nature. Revival Ink is about “reviving” the art of handmade. Taking time to draw all the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink tee, your originality is recognized. You are unique. Let the Revival Begin!
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.” – Tara Smith