A unique mens gift, our dandelion mens zip up hoodie is
He’ll love this thin grey zip up hoodie because its lightweight, versatile, and perfect for layering. A stylish zipper hoodie for all seasons! Part of our Great Outdoors Collection, this organic cotton graphic sweatshirt is soft and comfortable. This mens zip front sweatshirt is great for hiking and camping. A dandelion blowing in the breeze is inspirational: representing freedom, and going where the wind takes you. Get one for yourself, or gift one to the outdoor adventure lover in your life today.
Shop more mens graphic zip up hoodies.
What Customers who bought this hoodie have to say:
* Dandelion hoodie is hand printed in Seattle with eco friendly, water-based inks.
* Graphic is screen printed on a zip up hoodie with no ties, natural color zipper tape, and brushed nickel zipper.
* Zipper hoodie is made of eco-heather fabric: a blend of organic cotton, recycled polyester, and natural rayon.
* This lightweight zip up sweatshirt is made of T shirt weight material.
The way a shirt feels is super important, softness is a huge factor in selecting fabrics for our prints. This sweatshirt is no exception. The print has a soft feel as well, thanks to the water based inks we use.
Heathered dark charcoal grey zip up hoodie with a white dandelion print.
* Pre-washed organic cotton blend, for minimal shrinkage.
* Unisex sizes Xsmall – 2XL. View size chart tab for more info.
* This is a UNISEX style, so women should go down one size.
* MENS Model is wearing a size Medium. WOMENS Model is wearing size small.
* What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
To keep your items looking amazing, turn inside out, machine wash cold, and hang dry or tumble dry low in the dryer.
About Revival Ink
My name is Tara. I illustrated this dandelion hoodie just for you. Revival Ink is about “reviving” the art of handmade. Taking time to draw all the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink tee, your originality is recognized. You are unique. Let the Revival Begin!
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.” – Tara Smith