* Women’s fit otter sweatshirt with off shoulder neckline, front kangaroo pocket, and long sleeves.
* Made from Eco Fleece: 50% Polyester (6.25% Recycled), 46% Cotton (6.25% Organic), 4% Natural Rayon.
* Otter Sweatshirt neck and pocket edges have a raw-hem finish for a cool retro appeal. Style and comfort-you can have it all!
* Illustrated, and Hand-printed in Seattle with non-toxic, water-based inks.
* Low-impact yarn dyed, and fabric washed for softness and minimal shrinkage.
* To extend wear: Machine wash cold, inside-out, tumble dry low.
* Color: blue sweatshirt with a black otter print.
* WOMENS SIZES Small – Xlarge.
* View the size chart photo for additional info and measurements.
* What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
What customers who bought this item have to say:
“Very soft and comfortable material. Seller was quick to respond to questions and shipped shirt quickly. I haven’t washed yet, but I don’t anticipate any problems as the print and shirt seem high quality.”
=============== ABOUT REVIVAL INK ===========================
My name is Tara. I created this coffee otter sweatshirt just for you. I love making art inspired by animals and nature. Revival Ink is about “reviving” the art of handmade. Taking time to draw all the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink tee, your originality is recognized. You are unique.
Let the Revival Begin!
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.” – Tara Smith