* Coffee Otter Womens shirt is illustrated & hand-printed in Seattle with non-toxic, water-based inks.
* Printed on a semi-fitted womens v-neck shirt with a rounded bottom, and beautiful drape.
* Coffee Otter T shirt is made of 4.7 oz. Tri blend fabric: 50% polyester, 25% combed ringspun cotton, 25% rayon.
* Pre-washed, and pre-shrunk.
* Machine wash cold, inside out. Tumble dry low or med.
* Color is a Aqua blue shirt with a black otter print.
* Otter shirt fits youth size girls age 12-14 as well. (size XS).
* What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
Womens Sizes: XS (0-2 or youth) Small (4-6), Med (8-10), Large (12-14), XL (16-18) 2XL (20-22).
Please refer to size chart photo for item measurements.
Ordering is easy. Just click the add to cart button and purchase with a credit card or PayPal and I’ll have your shirt on the way in no time!
WHAT CUSTOMER WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM HAVE TO SAY:
“Beautiful shirt and very soft but not too thin. Delivery was prompt. My wife was very happy with the sizing and the unique whimsical artwork. Caring and engaged seller. Definitely recommend.”
“Shipped to me quickly. It fits perfectly and looks great!”
– Kelsey W.
=============== ABOUT REVIVAL INK ===========================
My name is Tara. I created this coffee otter T shirt just for you. I love making art with animals and nature. Revival Ink is about “reviving” the art of handmade. Taking time to draw all the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink tee, your originality is recognized. You are unique.
Let the Revival Begin!
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.” – Tara Smith