This Cat Constellation Kids Shirt is
Encourage your favorite child to reach for the stars in this cat zodiac constellation kids shirt. Featuring a curious feline made of stars, a science-minded child would love to show off this clever tee shirt. Perfect for future veterinarians, future astronauts, or the ambitious little one who wants to be both! During hot weather hiking trips, a light cotton shirt is a must, so cute animal graphic tees are a practical and fun gift for kids during summer or going back to school. Part of the Celestial Collection, where you’ll find more space themed T-shirts.
This charming design is also available on Womens shirts, zip-up hoodies, and mens tees, Want more nature-inspired T-shirts? Shop all kids tees and see why Revival Ink is the best place for cute animal shirts.
Illustrated, and Hand-printed in Seattle with eco-friendly, water-based inks. Printed on Toddler size and Kids Youth size T-shirts.
The way a shirt feels is super important, softness is a huge factor in selecting fabrics for our prints. This shirt is no exception. The print has a soft feel as well, thanks to the water-based inks we use.
Blue heather Kids shirt with a mint green cat constellation print.
• Pre-washed cotton blend, for minimal shrinkage.
• Printed on Cotton tri-blend: 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon jersey.
• CPSIA compliant- tracking label in side seam.
• Available in UNISEX youth sizes XS (4-5), S (6-7), M (8-9), L (10-12). Toddler boy is wearing size XS, and 6 year old boy in photos is wearing size Small.
• Click the Size Chart Tab above to view measurements. This style fits larger than the Girls Fitted Kids Shirts, compare sizes here.
• What if I order the wrong size? No worries! You can exchange it for the right size.
To keep your items looking amazing, turn inside out, machine wash cold, and hang dry or tumble dry low in the dryer.
About Revival Ink
My name is Tara. I illustrated this constellation cat T-shirt just for you. I love capturing nature in a whimsical way. Revival Ink is reviving the art of handmade. Taking time to draw the art, and print it by hand in my Seattle studio. The end result is worth it. When wearing a Revival Ink shirt, your originality is recognized. You are unique. Revival Ink makes shirts for the Wild at Heart.
“I appreciate you, and hope REVIVAL INK can help MEET YOUR NEEDS with the clothing I make. Thank you for your support.”
– Tara Smith